Crop Protection Tools, Helping Growers Feed the World
We believe that by working together, we can find better ways to improve the quantity, quality and sustainability of the world’s food supply.
DuPont Crop Protection works hard to understand the needs of growers as they rise to the challenge of feeding a growing world. We use inclusive thinking to create answers in insect, weed and disease control that help growers improve the quality and yield of their crops, and the productivity and sustainability of their farming operations.
We combine global innovation with local collaboration to turn promising ideas into real answers for growers to protect crops ranging from Fruits, Vegetables and Nuts to Barley, Wheat and Fodder Brassica. And we focus on ideas that will minimize environmental impact to help preserve our precious resources.
In agriculture and crop protection, succeeding means growing a healthy, marketable, profitable crop. And it means something bigger: feeding the world sustainably.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Curzate®: Trusted Late Blight Control
- ManKocide®: Early Blight Control in Potatoes
- Fontelis®: Protects Against Blackspot on Apples
- Talendo®: Trusted Powdery Mildew Control
- Kocide® Opti™: Kiwifruit Psa
- Botran®: Strong Rhizopus Rot Control
- Acanto®: Barley Leaf Diseases Protection
- Pesticide Stewardship
- Realize Sustainable Agriculture
|The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.|